Civils, Marine & Fusion Welding
Old Town Quay, Portadown
Old Town Quay Redevelopment was a key item for the development of tourism in the area. It is also now a local landmark, finished to a high standard at the gateway to Portadown. Contract was for Environmental Improvements to Old Town Quay and included;
• Supply & Installation of 2 new floating pontoons and access ramps including driven piled fixings into river bed.
• Supply and Installation of new service bollards on floating pontoons to provide light, power, water, fire fighting and safety equipment for users including trenching and ducting services
• Concrete walling to sides of existing slipway and rock armouring to river banks
• Creation of new car park including kerbing and drainage
• Creation of new reinforced grass area for trailer park including kerbing and drainage
• Creation of hard surfaced paths to pedestrian areas
• Supply and Installation of lighting columns, street furniture, boundary railings, riverside railing, seats, bins, picnic tables and signage.
• Soft landscaping works, importing of topsoil, grassing and planting
• Removal of large mound between car park and river and disposal of material off site.
1 - 13
G.B. VAT Registration Number: 209 4385 03
web design | shanweb.com
All Material Strictly © AG Wilson 2017