Civils, Marine & Fusion Welding
The Civil Engineering/landscaping works for this project included:
• Removal of security fencing and gate from the front of the Armagh Palace and relocating along the Depot access road within the site
• Reinstatement of estate style railings around the sweep to the front of the Armagh Palace.
• Resurfacing the sweep and paths within the setting of the Armagh Palace using self binding gravel and resin bound gravel
• Realigning access road kerbs and installing bollards
• Renewal of kerbs and resurfacing avenue footpaths
• Trenching and reinstatement works associated with renewal of external lighting and other electrical services installations
• Installing finger post signs
• Tree and shrub planting and reinstatement of grassed areas.
• Renewal of external lighting system and controls including lighting columns and fittings.
• Installation of bollard light fittings
• Installation of CCTV systems and controls
• Installation of electrical rise and fall vehicular control bollards
Electrical ducting and cabling for all electrical installations
9 - 19
G.B. VAT Registration Number: 209 4385 03
web design | shanweb.com
All Material Strictly © AG Wilson 2017